Every day is a beautiful day if you walk on the sunny side of the street

Every day is a beautiful day if you walk on the sunny side of the street
Summer days will surely return.

Wednesday, 9 January 2013

The ten hats of Christmas

It was supposed to be the 12 hats - as in the days of... but ten was pretty much hard work :)




Knitted whilst I sat thankfully in the warm over the Christmas holiday, these are destined for local homeless folk.

I decided yesterday that I am all hat knitted out - now what shall I do next?!!!!!!!!

L.x.

10 comments:

  1. How about 13 sweaters, lol. You have been busy and now some lucky folks will have jaunty hats and warm heads this winter. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know you're my friend but your on yer own with the 13 sweater challenge - lol!
      L.x.

      Delete
  2. Fab stuff Lynn! Maybe time to make something for you now? xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am [slowly] crocheting a blanket for this project>> http://hookeryinthebookery.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/help-hombolo.html -. It is using up odd bits of wool and sits in a basket by my armchair so I can pick it up between other activities, when I am watching Pointless, Lewis or Borgen [3 favourite progs at th eminute]

    My hats will be going off to the Sailors' Society for their Woolly Hat week in Feb

    blessings xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you. I'm sure the thoughts and intentions you put into the knitting of those hats will help the people they end up with. I agree with Tina, consider something for yourself now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Goodness, rather facile of me but I wish I was homeless. Lovely hats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry Jill - I did get letter and am half way through writing one back - but it's taking an age - lol!
    L.x.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done! A treat for yourself should be next on your list! :) Cx

    ReplyDelete