Every day is a beautiful day if you walk on the sunny side of the street

Every day is a beautiful day if you walk on the sunny side of the street
Summer days will surely return.

Friday, 18 January 2013

Room with a view :)


This was the view from the kitchen this morning.

It has continued to snow since last night and this evening we are now at the 6 inches plus stage.




I watched the snow again today as I made soup and tomorrow's curry.

Steve worked only this morning and then spent several hours driving home. I knew he was stuck bumper to bumper and was worried - so I kept myself very busy. I was so relieved when I saw his car arrive home :)

I doubt he will be able to go to work tomorrow - so we are looking forward to some home time :)
L.x.

3 comments:

  1. You have more snow than us. But the wind here is like a knife. Stay warm and safe.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Better to stay in cosy, warm and safe. Have a good weekend! Cx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad he made it home safe. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete