Every day is a beautiful day if you walk on the sunny side of the street

Every day is a beautiful day if you walk on the sunny side of the street
Summer days will surely return.

Tuesday, 8 January 2013

Morningggggggg!!


Yesterday I received a gift from friends - a pot of tete a tete narcissus - a thank you for doing them a favour - nice :)

Though I always feel guilty when I am given a gift for doing something for someone - do you? Or am I just crazy? Careful!!


In the afternoon I went for a walk - I am trying to strengthen my legs up a bit. I think I walked (well crawled!!) a bit too far and now have swollen joints but I ain't givin' in - no way, I shall walk another day - lol!

I have voluntary work later and ironing to do before I go. So I'd better do just that .... and go!

365 less things: Am using up a packet sauce I found in the pantry for supper - so chicken in a garlic and mushroom sauce, pancetta mash potatoes and loads of veg - broccoli, cauliflower and carrots.

I also washed and gave away a cruet set to my son - about to set up his own house.

Keep happy (and warm) and when you go on a mad new year exercise hike - remember your limits - now why didn't I think of that?? LOL.
L.x.

2 comments:

  1. One step at a time springs to mind! Along with the lovely narcissi. I noticed shoots of green coming up everywhere. So I didnt kill my bulbs, and nor did the awful wet weather.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do that too, then end up too sore to go out for a couple of days, oh dear! Hope you manage to strike a good balance. xx

    ReplyDelete