Every day is a beautiful day if you walk on the sunny side of the street

Every day is a beautiful day if you walk on the sunny side of the street
Summer days will surely return.

Saturday, 19 January 2013

Cold Play :)

I doubt that I shall ever grow up.

I so wanted to build a snowman today. When I mentioned the fact, other folks looked interested too!

So, whilst Steve filled the bird feeders, my son & his girlfriend made Cyril...



... and I made his girlfriend Sybil!!


We also cleared a path to the garage - essential supplies are in there - freezer food , logs and wine :)
We came in to homemade chorizo pizza..


..and pea and ham soup.


Meanwhile Sybil watched me :)


L.x.

3 comments:

  1. You are so cute! Happy snow day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure that sybil was picking up all sorts of cookery tips!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still not enough snow for a snow statue. Yours are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete