Every day is a beautiful day if you walk on the sunny side of the street

Every day is a beautiful day if you walk on the sunny side of the street
Summer days will surely return.

Saturday, 26 January 2013

Candles should be lit and not dusted!!

In my decluttering quest I realised that I have enough candles to last the year - at least :)
We always dine with a lit candle but the candles in the living room tended to be dusted rather than lit. And there are tons more waiting in reserve.

So last night I lit them.....


......and drew my favourite chair up to the fire and just sat and enjoyed it :)


Please light your candles, don't add to your dusting :)
L.x.

6 comments:

  1. They look lovely, Lynn, warm and welcoming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My crime is greater than yours Lynn.........I don't even unwrap my candles from their cellophane wrappers as I think they look so pretty, and although it does save on the dusting, lol, your candles look so lovely lit that I think I'll join you and light a few candles of my own. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. My crime is greater than yours Lynn.........I don't even unwrap my candles from their cellophane wrappers as I think they look so pretty, and although it does save on the dusting, lol, your candles look so lovely lit that I think I'll join you and light a few candles of my own. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good idea! Light them all!
    I hope you are having a cozy weekend, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so agree! :)
    Kay

    ReplyDelete