Every day is a beautiful day if you walk on the sunny side of the street

Every day is a beautiful day if you walk on the sunny side of the street
Summer days will surely return.

Monday, 31 December 2012

New Year Greetings & the "R" word :)


Happy New Year :)

Thank you for your lovely comments. I hope you carry on visiting :)

Now the "R" word!! Have you made any resolutions?

I have just three this year.....

1. Continue losing weight.
2. Limit my spending.
3. Consider a more minimalist way of living.

I spent the afternoon reading blogs about simplifying lifestyles and I am hooked. I also spent Christmas re-reading Nella Last's diaries. So now I want more no spend days. I will be using up what I have and living frugally;  as I used to before I was poorly and things slipped for a while.

Wishing you all good health and much happiness.
See you next year!
L.x.

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! I hope you're going to post links to the simplifying blogs....I really need to get my act together and DE-CLUTTER! Looking forward to our journey together Lynn! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year, Lynn! Looking forward to reading how you are simplifying.

    ReplyDelete