Every day is a beautiful day if you walk on the sunny side of the street

Every day is a beautiful day if you walk on the sunny side of the street
Summer days will surely return.

Saturday, 8 December 2012

Good days follow the bad days :)

Thank you for leaving such kind comments yesterday. You really cheered me along.

I feel much better today & will be at Messy Church later - though I shall lead my craft activity sitting down - lol!

I didn't make Messy Church prep meeting yesterday - I went to bed for most of the afternoon.

Isn't it funny when things feel grim a bit of sunshine nearly always breaks through? Yesterday it was the post delivery......


I have an article published in the Jan edition of Early Years Educator magazine so they sent me a courtesy copy and my payment! It cheered me up as it reminded me, that some days, I can be quite productive and not just resting in bed - lol!

Another Helen Phillips book also arrived. This is about 6 years old. I love all her books but this might be my favourite as there are hundreds of motifs & it is crammed with ideas I hadn't thought of trying before.  Helen shows how to sew the samplers illustrated, how to use parts of them for smaller gifts  and then there is a section on making your own sampler from scratch, to your own design.

So then I got all my cross stitch books out (mostly Helen's) and spent a very happy hour or two browsing through; ooh-ing and aah-ing.

Helen has a smashing blog - but expect you know it well :)

So, after a poor day comes a good day and I guess it is always thus :)
Happy Saturday :)
L.x.




1 comment:

  1. Sometimes it takes more than one day...but then it does come good!

    ReplyDelete