Every day is a beautiful day if you walk on the sunny side of the street

Every day is a beautiful day if you walk on the sunny side of the street
Summer days will surely return.

Tuesday, 6 November 2012

Using what I have


I have a good stash of craft materials - though it is tiny compared to some I have seen in Blogland! - and I am trying to use what I have to stretch the pennies.

I needed a "New Home" card and spent a happy half an hour cutting and sticking........


It was much more fun than standing in a busy shop trying to find one and it helped to whittle down the stash a teeny bit.

L.x.

2 comments:

  1. That's a really lovely card. I bet the person receiving that has it on display for months to come - I know I would.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! Loving all these crafty posts! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete