Every day is a beautiful day if you walk on the sunny side of the street

Every day is a beautiful day if you walk on the sunny side of the street
Summer days will surely return.

Tuesday, 20 November 2012

Carry on Crafting!

Last night was our planning meeting for the next Messy Church. The theme is, of course, Christmas! We are concentrating on Advent and Preparation.

So I spent an hour yesterday trying a variety of crafts to take for us to choose from.

I will be making  heat embossed cards like this..........


Heat embossing has wow factor in the process as the powder bubbles and reveals the picture whilst the end product looks good regardless of crafting skill or age. So hopefully all will be well :)

Charity knit and natter this afternoon - the ladies have asked me to go and buy wool this morning. It's a hard life but someone's got to do it!!

L.x.

5 comments:

  1. I wish I could watch you buy the wool! Isn't that a fun outing?
    I hope Messy Church is messy and WONDERFUL!
    love love love to you, good Lynn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never heard of heat embossing before but I love it! I hope you have a wonderful day. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love going on yarn buying expeditions...............your Nessy Church is so lucky to have such an avid crafter to introduce them to all these lovely crafts. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh dear, that should have been Messy Church, of course............too much christmas cake mix indulgence this morning I fear..........and most probably far too much brandy in the mix! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh lovely - round to yours for tea and cake mix then!!
      L.x.

      Delete