Every day is a beautiful day if you walk on the sunny side of the street

Every day is a beautiful day if you walk on the sunny side of the street
Summer days will surely return.

Friday, 30 November 2012

Heart decorations

Back to the stash............



These are part of a friend's Christmas gift - am just hoping she will like them.

I had a mammoth clear out of my craft room yesterday - it was a lovely way to spend the afternoon; rediscovering pretty papers, felt pens, stickers as well as useful fabric. I colour coded my embroidery threads box & I made a couple of cards too as I felt inspired. All done whilst I watched a film and drank tea - smashing!

Have a great day. I am planning a set of workshops this morning with our lady vicar - I am hosting an Advent contemplative prayer /craft course - starts next Wednesday. And then this evening my friend is hosting a "Come Dine With Me" fundraiser in our church coffee shop. We are all looking forward to that.

Until tomorrow :) Keep warm!
L.x.

3 comments:

  1. I love those!!!! I think I'm going to try my hand at these, Lynn. They look like they are easy and yet, still look nice. Thanks for the ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lot of lovely Advent events, Lynn! I love the hearts! Red hearts are the very best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to hear more about the Advent course, Lynn.

    ReplyDelete