Every day is a beautiful day if you walk on the sunny side of the street

Every day is a beautiful day if you walk on the sunny side of the street
Summer days will surely return.

Saturday, 10 November 2012

Free gift wrapping

I have decided that this Christmas I will not buy any gift wrap items - no paper or tags. I will use up what I have. I have one roll of Christmas paper which one of my sons left when he moved out & said I could use, some scraps of none Christmassy paper, some gift bags but no tags.

Last weekend I was given a red paper bag in a shop to wrap something which, frankly, hardly merited a bag. But as soon as I saw it I knew it would make a good Christmas gift bag.

So back to the craft stash!

I made a longer than usual gift tag which could be used as a bookmark after Christmas. I punched a hole in the bag and then attached the gift tag/bookmark.

Ta da!



I'm really enjoying raiding the craft stash this Christmas - I had forgotten I had this book sticker.

L.x.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your craft with us, Lynn! I am inspired!
    (BIG HUG!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You only really need Christmas wrapping paper for kids, not sure if then either. My brother has always wrapped his in Sunday Papers Magazines. I have loads of bags ready to re-use, tho most of them are wine bottle shape!

    ReplyDelete