Every day is a beautiful day if you walk on the sunny side of the street

Every day is a beautiful day if you walk on the sunny side of the street
Summer days will surely return.

Thursday, 15 November 2012

Dull, damp days have been in plentiful supply this week, typically Novemberish and really rather welcomed by me.

I love Summery days and gardening. But, after months of outdoor work, I have few qualms about being indoors and cosy.

One afternoon this week I put on a film, lit the fire, and wrote my Christmas cards.


I am trying to complete my Christmas plans early this year as we are having a few days away in Devon soon, then I have extra voluntary work in December, as well as the usual jollities. A relative is having surgery in a couple of weeks too; so I want to be able to hospital visit & help them, knowing I am all sorted on the Christmas front.

Busy sometimes makes me feel stressy so a quiet afternoon writing cards was just the ticket :)

Much love,
L.x.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! You are getting a head start. It sounds like a delightful day. :-)

    ReplyDelete