Every day is a beautiful day if you walk on the sunny side of the street

Every day is a beautiful day if you walk on the sunny side of the street
Summer days will surely return.

Thursday, 8 November 2012

Back to the stash: raffia and ribbon


Another "freebie" Christmas present using what I have.

I had kept a fancy shaped preserves jar (Sainsbury's) and after washing it out it has stood on the shelf for an age as I awaited some inspiration!

Inspiration failed to come but I did think candle holder - not original but  pretty.......





I covered it with some wrapping paper left-over from a few Christmas ago, ribbon and raffia and finished it off with a wooden heart from a Christmas garland....




I popped in a small candle.

I'm beginning to feel glad that I keep hold of all these teeny tiny scraps :)

Waste not, want not!
L.x.

2 comments: