Angela at Tracing Rainbows has a "voluntary tag" going so I thought I'd have a little go.
(Whooooo , look at me , I have finally learnt how to do a "link"!!!
1. What was your favourite sweet as a child?
Spangles - oh I wish they still did Spangles. Fruit salads were yum too - and I liked traffic light gobstoppers too!!!!
2. Historical novel, romantic fiction, or detective story?
None - I like stuff like Miss Read and some of the Persephone books and I also read children's fiction that I never managed to read as a "proper" child - now I am just a big kid - lol!
3. Where in the world is your heart ‘at home’?
Anywhere by the sea and this house.
4. Nigella, Delia, Jamie, or HFW [or another?]
Jamie and Nigel Slater
5. What is your favourite season of the year? Why?
All of them - I try to be content wherever I am - like Paul in the Bible! However I do think May is such a lovely month - warm, colourful and still loads of Summery gardeniness to come!
6. What was your first car?
Elsie Escort - I name all my cars! (Sarah Sierra, Maud Metro, Beattie BMW, Rita Rover, Petunia Peugeot)
7. Which aspect of housework do you find most difficult?
Maintenance - I feel like I've cleaned something so it should stay that way - I forget that it needs doing again & again & again..............!!
8. At this very minute, where are your house keys?
On the key hook in the hall. I am obsessively "a place for everything" kinda girl.
9. What is your favourite ‘Christmas’ food?
Turkey - and I only ever eat it on 25th & 26th December.
10. Who is your favourite cartoon character?
11. What colour is the chair you are sitting on right now?
Oak wood dining chair with leather seat and a Union Jack cushion.
I enjoyed that - fancy joining in?