Every day is a beautiful day if you walk on the sunny side of the street

Every day is a beautiful day if you walk on the sunny side of the street
Summer days will surely return.

Wednesday, 28 November 2012

A hat from the stash


It looks a bit wonky in the picture but is ok on my head - unless my head is also wonky and the two off set each other - lol!

Over the years I have bought wool and craft items when they were on sale and greatly reduced. Then I was poorly and unable to do much crafting.  It has been lovely the past few weeks to "shop at home" from the stash and make pressies for others and now for me.

I finished this hat the night before we went to Devon and took it "just in case" - I only tend to wear hats in the snow! But goodness I was so glad I took it - and am now going to wear snug hats more often.

My generous hubby has giiven me his cold - how kind! So I shall be in the warm at home today - ironing and wrapping birthday gifts and making cards in front of a log fire. LOVELY!!

Stay warm.
L.x.

3 comments:

  1. The hat's lovely Lynn...........I think I'll join you in front of that log fire, it has turned bitterly cold here..........hope you feel better soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't wear hats, but I would wear that one! So cute!

    ReplyDelete