Every day is a beautiful day if you walk on the sunny side of the street

Every day is a beautiful day if you walk on the sunny side of the street
Summer days will surely return.

Wednesday, 31 October 2012

Scherenschnitte: a snip too far?


I spent a couple of hours trying to teach myself how to do this craft. I have to say, of all the crafts, I have tried this must surely be the most difficult. It is so easy to snip in the wrong place and end up with a headless figure or two. 


But I persevered and as dear old Rolf Harris would say, "Can you see what it is yet?"


Yours snippily,
L.x.

2 comments:

  1. I cannot even PRONOUNCE it, let alone DO it!!
    Will be trying some 'horrorgami' this weekend if I have time
    Love your stable xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was worried about spelling it wrongly :)
    L.x.

    ReplyDelete