Every day is a beautiful day if you walk on the sunny side of the street

Every day is a beautiful day if you walk on the sunny side of the street
Summer days will surely return.

Wednesday, 31 October 2012

Scherenschnitte: the second attempt


Apologies to scherenschnitte experts, I know there are loads of errors here but I am still quite pleased with my little self - lol!

L.x.

(I now can not find where I got this pattern on the web - sorry - I shall look again - please tell me if you know so that I can reference it).

6 comments:

  1. Lynne, I'm very much impressed, they're delightful, I'd never even heard of this craft before........well done you for persevering.
    k x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that's really lovely! I'd never heard of it either, but it reminds me of Rob Ryan's work. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree....delightful .....well done ♥ :0)
    Jacquie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello lynn
    I love your scherenschnitt......really wonderful.
    have a nice week,
    love regina

    ReplyDelete