Every day is a beautiful day if you walk on the sunny side of the street

Every day is a beautiful day if you walk on the sunny side of the street
Summer days will surely return.

Monday, 29 October 2012

Kitchen sense and scents


Well, the frugal girl in me said I must do something with the "soon to go off" stuff and the pretty girl in me sighed at the colour and scent in the kitchen.

It was a dark Wintery kind of day but all was well in my little kitchen world.

The last of the thyme frozen for future thyme-iness .....


And  lemons chopped and made into lemon ice cubes for drinks.



The scent of lemon and thyme is surely heaven sent :)

L.x.

5 comments:

  1. Lemons are one of my most favourite scents..........very frugal indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! I love the smell of lemon! I like lemon soap, lemon balm, lemonade . . . all of it!
    You're so smart, Lynn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My new favorite tea is lemon balm! Love lemon, thyme and almost every fresh herb.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I put lemon oil stuff in the white vinegar for cleaning. Yum.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pleased you have "popped up" again. Love from Ludlow. Ali. xx

    ReplyDelete