Every day is a beautiful day if you walk on the sunny side of the street

Every day is a beautiful day if you walk on the sunny side of the street
Summer days will surely return.

Wednesday, 31 October 2012

Home is heart-shaped!



When Messy Church did the story of the man who built his house upon the rock I was given the "paint a house on a rock" craft activity. I felt that the paper house I previously blogged about was just too fiddly. I prefer to do easy activities so I can spend time chatting with families, building relationships and not feel stressed about the craft. So I had to do a sample and this is mine..........


Which I now use to weight down the note for the milkman!

I know that buying milk from a milk man is expensive but my husband says we must keep the British milkman delivery going as it helps so many old and vulnerable folk. It costs more than buying milk from the supermarket but we know that our local dairy is paying farmers the proper price for their milk (we get a regular letter telling us how our cost price has been spent) and we know that we are helping to keep milk deliveries going in our area.

The nearly heart shaped stone was found by one of my sons when they were very little and given to me because they know I love all things heart-shaped :)

Happy Wednesday.
L.x.

1 comment:

  1. Your painted heart stone is really lovely - I see a trend taking off! I agree with you about the milkman. I don't drink it myself but I know elderly people who are not near shops and it makes their lives much easier.

    ReplyDelete