Every day is a beautiful day if you walk on the sunny side of the street

Every day is a beautiful day if you walk on the sunny side of the street
Summer days will surely return.

Tuesday, 30 October 2012

Another of my favourite things.


Freshly laundered, warm from the radiator, (fairly) neatly folded, crocheted blankets.

I love the smell of laundry - lol!



These are destined for some little girls'  beds in Belarus.

I hope they like the smell of laundry liquid :)

I have two blankets to finish this week for a local Staffordshire charity and then I'm taking a break from charity stuff and knitting some stuff for me! Can't wait :)

L.x.


2 comments:

  1. That is a beautiful sight! Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh me too, I love the smell of laundry! Those little girls are going to love their new, sweet-smelling and lovingly-made blankets. I'm glad you're going to make something for yourself next, you deserve a treat. Hugs, xx

    ReplyDelete