Every day is a beautiful day if you walk on the sunny side of the street

Every day is a beautiful day if you walk on the sunny side of the street
Summer days will surely return.

Thursday, 13 September 2012

Crochet calls


My crochet is calling my name as I do my chores.





This blanket just needs a white trim edging and then it is ready for a little girl in Belarus.

I have been making telephone calls to try to find more charities for our Knit & Natter group to support as our Belarus link is now ending.

I have found a charity who want my crochet blankets which pleases me as this is a nice easy thing to make when I am not feeling my best - so I can still feel useful :)

We have 50 or so shoe boxes to cover and fill - busy, happy times.
L.x.



2 comments:

  1. How wonderful Lynn, and what a beautiful blanket! Would you mind emailing me with the name of the charity? I've been looking for a charity who would like some knitted items. Thanks, xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You must be a fast crocheter, Lynn! It's nice to "see" you, dear!

    ReplyDelete