Every day is a beautiful day if you walk on the sunny side of the street

Every day is a beautiful day if you walk on the sunny side of the street
Summer days will surely return.

Thursday, 19 July 2012

Walking the coastal path


Every time we visit Dorset we walk a small part of the coastal path. As my walking can be poor and the path is not the greatest.......


I tend to stagger much of it - lol! But it is well worth it; the views, the salty taste on your lips and the wind transforming your hair into a thousand whips!



A stonechat chirrupped and chirped leading us onwards and upwards.


Aah, views across to my favourite village in the whole country, Burton Bradstock.


This tiny chalet is, I think, a holiday let. Right on the beach I dream of living here! Every time I visit I plan the garden in my head!! I have made some lovely seaside gravel gardens in this garden over the years - lol!!


And back to Hive beach and a cup of tea with me  looking utterly wild and windswept!!


L.x.

1 comment:

  1. I love this post. It reminds me of Rosamunde Pilcher's books and the "calling up the dogs" and walking in the wind. Oh, how I wish I could do it every day! I long for the sea.
    Wonderful! Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete