Every day is a beautiful day if you walk on the sunny side of the street

Every day is a beautiful day if you walk on the sunny side of the street
Summer days will surely return.

Tuesday, 19 June 2012

Summer arrived today :)


How kind of her to finally show up! I shan't say better late than never;  she might push off again! Actually the forecasters say this is just a short visit - rain again on Thursday. So Thursday is for ironing. Today is for entertaining Summer! Enjoy!

Life is a wee bit hectic here as we are prepping for our first Messychurch for kids on Saturday. So I am cutting out lots and sticking lots making sure the proposed crafts and activities do actually work - lol!

I am also packing for a two night stay with Calamity Jane, our caravan.

So,of course, amidst all the hullabaloo, I have another neuro "episode" and am slurring like I've been on the pop! Now won't that look good  - welcoming kids to church, staggering and slurring - never mind!

This afternoon is Knit and Natter I think I shall Knit and Nod off!

Happy Snoozeday!
L.x.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Lynn! I am so sorry you're feeling a bit under the weather. I hope this episode "pushes off" immediately. Praying.
    Messy Church sounds like a lot of fun! I hope you'll take some pictures of the crafts.
    Well, I hope the sun indeed shines with brilliance for its two-day visit. We need rain to put out the Colorado forest fires. Yikes.
    Thank you for your precious comment. YOU are such a sweet friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feel better soon Lynn.
    I want a knit and natter group, I've jsut started knitting again after 40 years!

    ReplyDelete