Every day is a beautiful day if you walk on the sunny side of the street

Every day is a beautiful day if you walk on the sunny side of the street
Summer days will surely return.

Wednesday, 27 June 2012

Standing and staring .........

Well sitting usually and usually with a mug of tea in hand :)

We have spent a couple of days in Calamity Jane (caravan) in her new Dorset abode.

Yep, the view was still there - just checking!
I sat here knitting for a while.




We visited my favourite village, Burton Bradstock.





The sea at BB is unpredictable and very rough even on a lovely day. I dipped my toes in the water and then one of those unpredictably strong waves came and soaked my jeans - but the cool water was bliss.




 Then on to Lyme Regis.
 Calmer waters.


Pastel cottages.


Shell iron work on the lamps.


And pots of flowers. I love Lyme Regis.


And we get to go again in just a couple of weeks.

L.x.

3 comments:

  1. Lynne, it looks so lovely. How nice to have a place so near to the see and the villages. I love Dorset.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Lynn! It looks beautiful! I'm glad you dipped your toes in!
    How is old CJ doing anyway? Are you enjoying your gypsy days?
    (BIG HUG!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos Lynn. And such amazing weather. Its been foul here, all cooped up at the weekend :( Yesterday was boiling hot and sunny and I was inside on an art course. :( Today its back to rain, so really nice to see your pics.

    ReplyDelete