Every day is a beautiful day if you walk on the sunny side of the street

Every day is a beautiful day if you walk on the sunny side of the street
Summer days will surely return.

Friday, 15 June 2012

Jam Jar Vase

I took a jam jar from my recycling bin and washed it.
I then covered it in scraps of paper and ribbon.

Voila, a jam jar vase......


.....filled with flowers for a friend :)

                  Happy weekend.
                        L.x.
 I am linking this to Terri's crafty things link at http://heartsinservice.blogspot.co.uk/

6 comments:

  1. So easy and yet looks so wonderful, happy weekend to you :)

    Bee happy x
    Have a delicious day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the way the flowers match the decor on the jar. Well done. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Debbie & Jill :)
    Yes it was a bit uncanny Jill - I was given that paper as a freebie and it does match doesn't it - lol.
    L.x.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lynn, I love it! Very cute and the colors match so well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so pretty, what a good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lynn! I finally have my computer at Kelli's. For some reason I couldn't comment on your blog with my iPad. Anywho, I love your little gift! It's super pretty. You are a crafty queen! (LOVE!)

    ReplyDelete