Every day is a beautiful day if you walk on the sunny side of the street

Every day is a beautiful day if you walk on the sunny side of the street
Summer days will surely return.

Saturday, 23 June 2012

How I love me a bargain

I spent yesterday afternoon helping to prep for kids' Messy Church. We left late. I had some shopping to pick up from the Tesco little shop opposite the church hall.

What treasures I found.


Posh seeded breads 14p a loaf (usually about £1.30)
Wholemeal pittas 6p
Pain au chocolat 10p

So the bakery drawer in the freezer is now nicely replenished :)


The choc pastries made a nice breakfast - just over a penny each :)

Doesn't a bargain taste nicer than full price food? lol

L.x.

2 comments:

  1. Definitely! Yum! Yum! How is Messy Church going? Do tell!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I rarely shop in Tesco but yesterday I WAS in there and got some great meat bargains - but sadly the flowers I bought [to arrange in church] were seriously droopy and dropping petals this morning [despite being full price and 'guaranteed for 7 days'] hoping for a refund there!!

    like PomPom hoping for full report on messy church!!


    weekend blessings xx

    ReplyDelete